BAOVIET Bank helps realize your intention.
- You can use the house as the mortgage (loans limit of 70% of the house value) or use other assets as the mortgage for loans (loans limit of 80% of the house value);
- Maximum period of loans: 15 years.
- Object: Individual Customers in need of borrowing for purchase of apartments, semi-attached houses, villas under real estate projects;
- Repayment method: Repayment is flexible, depending on Customers’ capacity:
- By fixed annuity (including Principal and Interest)
- On monthly basis for actual debt account balance.
- Loan Conditions:
- You have your permanent residence book, or are in form of KT3 in the local area of BAOVIET Bank;
- You have self-financing to ensure repayment of the principle and interest as committed;
- You have legal properties to use as security for the loan.
- Collaterals: The house or other properties shall be used as security.
- Application for loans and repayment method in required form
- Permanent residence book or long-term temporary residence certificate, ID card or Passport.
- Documents proving your financial capacity and refunding source;
- Documents proving purposes of loans use (Car Purchase Contract, Payment Receipt...);
- Documents of mortgage (if the mortgage is not the house).
To find out more information, please call BAOVIET Bank Customer Sevices Center. Tel: 1900 55 88 48 or (04) 39 38 19 19