Loans secured by listed Securities is a credit product that supports securities investors.
- Customers can mortgage securities that they are holding to borrow more money, increase buying power and improve profitable ability.
- It creates a lever to help borrowers use capital more effectively in investment
- Object: Individuals who carry on securities business and need to borrow by mortgaging the securities available in account.
- Repayment method: Principal is repaid at the end of the loan term; interest can be paid monthly, quarterly or at the end of loan term.
- Loan Conditions
- Individuals who can meet lending conditions of BAOVIET Bank- Individuals who have transaction at the securities companies signing cooperation contract about securities mortgaging loan with BAOVIET Bank. Mortgaged securities must belong to the accepted mortgage list of BAOVIET Bank.
- Mortgaged securities must be owned by the borrower and is available in the borrower’s account and allowed to use in transaction.
- Collaterals: The investor’s securities shall be used as security.
- Loan application form cum credit and mortgage contract according to BAOVIET Bank’s form
- Request for disbursement cum deed of debt
- ID Card (copy)
- List of mortgage borrowers.
To find out more information, please call BAOVIET Bank Customer Sevices Center. Tel: 1900 55 88 48 or (04) 39 38 19 19